At Palm Springs Plumbers, we are committed to providing you with the very best in water heater repair, maintenance and installation.
What are my water heating options?
When selecting a new water heater for your California home, you have several options available. For example, before you make a purchase, consider:
• Fuel source – Is your current water heater gas or electric? Do you want to go solar?
• Type – Do you want a traditional storage tank water heater or an efficient tankless water heater? (more information below)
• Tank size – Hot water use varies from home to home. We offer a broad range of tank sizes for any household requirement.
• Brand – We install, repair and service all makes and models of water heaters so we can help you get the best deal and the best warranty for your needs.
What about Solar Water Heaters?
In Southern California, it only makes sense to harness what is in abundance. Go green and enjoy saving money on your energy bills with affordable and reliable solar water heating solutions from Palm Springs Plumbers.
What is included in my water heater installation?
When you purchase and install a water heater from Palm Springs Plumbers, we will:
• Disconnect the old unit
• Deliver and install your new water heater
• Haul away and recycle the old water heater
• Test your new water heater to ensure it is working properly
• Clean up the work area before leaving
Need more information or ready to get started? Schedule a water heater repair or estimate with one of our plumbing experts online today!